A beautiful thing indeed.

This forum is intended for general discussion about the MAAN clan, rules, policies, clan games, and anything that is related to the clan and its members. This is a public visible forum accessible to non-registered users and search engines.

A beautiful thing indeed.

Postby KryptosPhantom » Fri Sep 22, 2017 12:57 pm

Every few minutes, my email inbox is filled with Destiny posts.
Man. I love that.
MAAN Float: 2010 - 2011 - 2012 - 2013 - 2014 - 2015 - 2016

[ img ]
User avatar
KryptosPhantom
MAAN Member
MAAN Member
 
Posts: 17235
Joined: Mon Jun 08, 2009 4:18 pm
Location: St. Louis MO

Re: A beautiful thing indeed.

Postby Alatriste04 » Fri Sep 22, 2017 6:33 pm

It is pretty great. Like back in the first few months of D1!
User avatar
Alatriste04
MilitaryMAAN
MilitaryMAAN
 
Posts: 54
Joined: Mon Sep 04, 2017 6:20 pm

Re: A beautiful thing indeed.

Postby Boat- » Fri Sep 22, 2017 6:43 pm

Every few minutes, my email inbox is NOT filled with Destiny posts.
Man, i LOVE that! 8-)
[ img ]

“When you put your hand into a bunch of goo... that a moment before was your best friend's face, you'll know what to do.”

- General George S. Patton
User avatar
Boat-
MilitaryMAAN
MilitaryMAAN
 
Posts: 3386
Joined: Thu Aug 19, 2010 3:15 pm
Location: Surprise, AZ

Re: A beautiful thing indeed.

Postby doctor333 » Sun Oct 01, 2017 7:34 am

What??? Destiny 2 is out? I haven't been gaming awhile. Is it good?
User avatar
doctor333
MAAN Member
MAAN Member
 
Posts: 5534
Joined: Fri Mar 07, 2008 12:16 pm
Location: Philadelphia, PA

Re: A beautiful thing indeed.

Postby Bigmike426hemi » Sun Oct 01, 2017 9:24 am

doctor333 wrote:What??? Destiny 2 is out? I haven't been gaming awhile. Is it good?
ummm Yea! Where have you been Doc? It's so much better than D1.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
F. I. D. O.[ img ]
User avatar
Bigmike426hemi
MilitaryMAAN
MilitaryMAAN
 
Posts: 2574
Joined: Mon May 14, 2012 12:39 pm

Re: A beautiful thing indeed.

Postby NealyPlum » Sun Oct 01, 2017 10:03 am

Bigmike426hemi wrote:
doctor333 wrote:What??? Destiny 2 is out? I haven't been gaming awhile. Is it good?
ummm Yea! Where have you been Doc? It's so much better than D1.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I wouldn't go that far....
User avatar
NealyPlum
MAAN Member
MAAN Member
 
Posts: 817
Joined: Sat Aug 22, 2015 3:03 am

Re: A beautiful thing indeed.

Postby Bigmike426hemi » Sun Oct 01, 2017 11:39 am

NealyPlum wrote:
Bigmike426hemi wrote:
doctor333 wrote:What??? Destiny 2 is out? I haven't been gaming awhile. Is it good?
ummm Yea! Where have you been Doc? It's so much better than D1.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I wouldn't go that far....
Trying to encourage him to buy it![emoji6]


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
F. I. D. O.[ img ]
User avatar
Bigmike426hemi
MilitaryMAAN
MilitaryMAAN
 
Posts: 2574
Joined: Mon May 14, 2012 12:39 pm

Re: A beautiful thing indeed.

Postby doctor333 » Fri Oct 06, 2017 9:56 pm

So is this the game for the year? Will it be the go to game for the year? My wife is wondering why I haven't played video games for almost a year now. Been really busy working and I need some game to get me back playing again for stress relief.
User avatar
doctor333
MAAN Member
MAAN Member
 
Posts: 5534
Joined: Fri Mar 07, 2008 12:16 pm
Location: Philadelphia, PA

Re: A beautiful thing indeed.

Postby KryptosPhantom » Fri Oct 06, 2017 10:58 pm

It's a "ten year game", and we're in year three. Jump on in, the water's fine. It's what all the cool kids are playing. ;)
MAAN Float: 2010 - 2011 - 2012 - 2013 - 2014 - 2015 - 2016

[ img ]
User avatar
KryptosPhantom
MAAN Member
MAAN Member
 
Posts: 17235
Joined: Mon Jun 08, 2009 4:18 pm
Location: St. Louis MO

Re: A beautiful thing indeed.

Postby DW-77 » Sat Oct 07, 2017 9:32 am

Yes. end.
User avatar
DW-77
MAAN Member
MAAN Member
 
Posts: 3228
Joined: Sat Jun 06, 2009 10:49 pm

Re: A beautiful thing indeed.

Postby kiniva21 » Sat Oct 07, 2017 12:17 pm

doctor333 wrote:Been really busy working and I need some game to get me back playing again for stress relief.

This is one of the highlights of this game. It's equally suited to solo or play with friends, for a quick half hour or a mini marathon.
User avatar
kiniva21
MAAN Member
MAAN Member
 
Posts: 2184
Joined: Sun Apr 12, 2009 8:35 pm

Re: A beautiful thing indeed.

Postby Bigmike426hemi » Sat Oct 07, 2017 4:27 pm

doctor333 wrote:So is this the game for the year? Will it be the go to game for the year? My wife is wondering why I haven't played video games for almost a year now. Been really busy working and I need some game to get me back playing again for stress relief.
Pick it up Doc you'll have fun. He'll even Leclerk is having fun playing it!!!!!


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
F. I. D. O.[ img ]
User avatar
Bigmike426hemi
MilitaryMAAN
MilitaryMAAN
 
Posts: 2574
Joined: Mon May 14, 2012 12:39 pm


Return to General Discussion

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 0 guests