MAAN on local West Palm Beach, FL News - FINALLY!!

General News forum. Please only use for important News & Announcements, as the topics will be listed on the News block of the Portal.
Forum rules
Do not create new posts in this forum unless it is an important announcement pertaining to the MAAN clan or its members. Topics posted here will be shown in the News block of the Portal page. Thanks for your cooperation!

MAAN on local West Palm Beach, FL News - FINALLY!!

Postby cc_Architect » Fri Apr 04, 2008 6:40 pm

So I spoke to the news reporter and looks like I will be taping our spot April 14th. Can't wait. I'll give you all more details as I get them.


Here's the video:
[ img ]
PSN ID: cc_Architect
Official MAAN Merchandise at http://www.cafepress.com/maan_clan and http://www.zazzle.com/cc_architect
User avatar
cc_Architect
Founder of MAAN
Founder of MAAN
 
Posts: 4336
Joined: Tue Mar 04, 2008 3:55 pm
Location: Wellington, FL

Re: MAAN on local West Palm Beach, FL News

Postby cc_Architect » Fri Apr 04, 2008 6:41 pm

Oh, it's WPBF Channel 25 ABC if anyone is interested.
[ img ]
PSN ID: cc_Architect
Official MAAN Merchandise at http://www.cafepress.com/maan_clan and http://www.zazzle.com/cc_architect
User avatar
cc_Architect
Founder of MAAN
Founder of MAAN
 
Posts: 4336
Joined: Tue Mar 04, 2008 3:55 pm
Location: Wellington, FL

Re: MAAN on local West Palm Beach, FL News

Postby ipd19 » Fri Apr 04, 2008 6:46 pm

cc_Architect wrote:Oh, it's WPBF Channel 25 ABC if anyone is interested.


It's a shame... my father lives in Melbourne Fl. and my grandmother lives in Coacoa beach, I don't think thats thier affiliate or I would have them record it. :doh:
User avatar
ipd19
MAAN Manager
MAAN Manager
 
Posts: 3663
Joined: Tue Mar 04, 2008 6:50 pm
Location: Indianapolis, Indiana

Re: MAAN on local West Palm Beach, FL News

Postby casper1775 » Fri Apr 04, 2008 6:57 pm

cc_Architect wrote:So I spoke to the news reporter and looks like I will be taping our spot April 14th. Can't wait. I'll give you all more details as I get them.

Im not going able to make it sorry.. Please wear Rebels MAAN thongs, and make sure they see you drinking MY MAAN drink :asshat:.. Check your teeth make sure you have nothing in them, comb you hair and wash you forehead, cuz you got a mushroom stamp on it.. Make cue cards, Hope your hands dont get sweaty.. :welcome: and think of me when this crap runs though you mind during it..


okay good luck get a tape so we all can see it :mean:
[ img ]
2011 MAAN NFL League Champion!..
User avatar
casper1775
MilitaryMAAN
MilitaryMAAN
 
Posts: 3417
Joined: Tue Mar 04, 2008 5:59 pm
Location: Maryland that small state next to Washington DC

Re: MAAN on local West Palm Beach, FL News

Postby BuddyChrist37 » Fri Apr 04, 2008 8:18 pm

casper1775 wrote:
cc_Architect wrote:So I spoke to the news reporter and looks like I will be taping our spot April 14th. Can't wait. I'll give you all more details as I get them.

Im not going able to make it sorry.. Please wear Rebels MAAN thongs, and make sure they see you drinking MY MAAN drink :asshat:.. Check your teeth make sure you have nothing in them, comb you hair and wash you forehead, cuz you got a mushroom stamp on it.. Make cue cards, Hope your hands dont get sweaty.. :welcome: and think of me when this crap runs though you mind during it..


okay good luck get a tape so we all can see it :mean:

and for Godsakes make sure you have clean underwear!!
Sent from repositioning the transmission dish on the remote truck to 17.32 degrees east, hit WESTAR 4 over the Atlantic, bounce the signal back into the aerosphere up to COMSAT 6, beam it back to SATCOM 2 transmitter number 137 and back, using Tapatalk
User avatar
BuddyChrist37
MAAN Member
MAAN Member
 
Posts: 5415
Joined: Tue Mar 04, 2008 1:34 pm
Location: Minnesota

Re: MAAN on local West Palm Beach, FL News

Postby Scandal » Fri Apr 04, 2008 9:10 pm

Let me know if you need any help Arch
User avatar
Scandal
Guest
Guest
 
Posts: 1296
Joined: Wed Mar 05, 2008 7:35 pm

Re: MAAN on local West Palm Beach, FL News

Postby dizzybuddha » Sat Apr 05, 2008 10:44 am

Dude you gotta get a copy of that out there or a link to the story, this is going to put us over the top my friend, we are officially big time now kids! :beers:
dizzybuddha
MAAN Member
MAAN Member
 
Posts: 2166
Joined: Tue Mar 04, 2008 10:50 am
Location: Weymouth MA

Re: MAAN on local West Palm Beach, FL News

Postby jandtng » Sat Apr 05, 2008 11:48 am

We're gonna get make special appearances at Video Game Conventions?? ;)
Geaux Saints
[ img ]
PSNid jandtng for MAG and Red Dead Redemption
User avatar
jandtng
MAAN Member
MAAN Member
 
Posts: 4175
Joined: Tue Mar 04, 2008 9:44 am

Re: MAAN on local West Palm Beach, FL News

Postby rebel_INC » Sat Apr 05, 2008 5:11 pm

Next is Attack of the Show on G4 TV!
User avatar
rebel_INC
MAAN Member
MAAN Member
 
Posts: 1663
Joined: Tue Mar 04, 2008 11:01 pm
Location: Hawaii

Re: MAAN on local West Palm Beach, FL News

Postby Sirbob » Mon Apr 07, 2008 2:44 pm

Does this mean we have an official logo? Give me something to show my pride! :fist:
User avatar
Sirbob
Guest
Guest
 
Posts: 5812
Joined: Tue Mar 04, 2008 10:37 pm

Re: MAAN on local West Palm Beach, FL News

Postby MattTheRat » Mon Apr 07, 2008 2:58 pm

Maybe we sould get some shirts made and car stickers. :welcome:
User avatar
MattTheRat
MAAN Member
MAAN Member
 
Posts: 3700
Joined: Mon Mar 10, 2008 1:23 pm
Location: Denver, CO.

Re: MAAN on local West Palm Beach, FL News

Postby RIKKI_BOY » Mon Apr 07, 2008 4:02 pm

I used to be in the promo business and still do all the merch for my band. If I can use my contacts to help in any way in regards to MAAN swag, let me know.
[ img ]
PSNID: RIKKI_BOY
PLAYING: Battlefield Bad Company 3, DCU, UC3 and Red Dead Redemption
User avatar
RIKKI_BOY
MAAN Member
MAAN Member
 
Posts: 1357
Joined: Tue Mar 04, 2008 1:08 pm
Location: Toronto, Ontario Canada

Re: MAAN on local West Palm Beach, FL News

Postby Sirbob » Mon Apr 07, 2008 5:16 pm

MattTheRat wrote:Maybe we sould get some shirts made and car stickers. :welcome:



I totally have a hook up for decals, just waiting from the "higher ups" to get me an official jpeg file or similar to get things rollig. These decals will be no cost to the clan. There was discussion about giving them out as "rewards" or "prizes". Hell I can ship some to Arch, I just need some feed back.
User avatar
Sirbob
Guest
Guest
 
Posts: 5812
Joined: Tue Mar 04, 2008 10:37 pm

Re: MAAN on local West Palm Beach, FL News

Postby BD-61 » Mon Apr 07, 2008 5:19 pm

Works for me. I don't see anything wrong with the original logo.
Archie,
It'd be nice if the TV station has a link to the story when it is done.
"Sometimes you win. Sometimes you lose. Sometimes, it rains. Think about it."
[ img ]
User avatar
BD-61
MAAN Member
MAAN Member
 
Posts: 2971
Joined: Tue Mar 04, 2008 1:34 pm
Location: Florissant, MO 63031

Re: MAAN on local West Palm Beach, FL News

Postby smokestack08 » Tue Apr 08, 2008 4:30 pm

So why are you going to be on the news? Like what is the topic and all? This is gonna be cool :asshat:
User avatar
smokestack08
MAAN Member
MAAN Member
 
Posts: 143
Joined: Tue Mar 04, 2008 4:34 pm
Location: Clinton IN

Re: MAAN on local West Palm Beach, FL News

Postby cc_Architect » Wed Apr 09, 2008 10:54 am

They found our story interesting and want to highlight it on the morning news and possibly the evening news. I've got some ideas for what to talk about but they have no official questions, so I guess I'll just wing it. That's what I mostly do anyways, so we'll see what happens.

I've got a store at CafePress.com for merchandise, but it's by no means ready to be released. I've been pretty busy, so it takes some time getting things set up on there. We'll have full line of MAAN apparel and other stuff too. Just need some time to roll it out. I'm going to try to get up and running by this weekend. I'll let you all know when and where it's located.

They do want another member (from the West Palm area) to interview as well. I know we've got someone from Stuart, FL and from Port St. Lucie, FL I've just gotta find out who and if they can help me make this happen.
[ img ]
PSN ID: cc_Architect
Official MAAN Merchandise at http://www.cafepress.com/maan_clan and http://www.zazzle.com/cc_architect
User avatar
cc_Architect
Founder of MAAN
Founder of MAAN
 
Posts: 4336
Joined: Tue Mar 04, 2008 3:55 pm
Location: Wellington, FL

Re: MAAN on local West Palm Beach, FL News

Postby bourski » Wed Apr 09, 2008 12:11 pm

I'm sure if the station had travel and expenses money to throw down, Rebel, Battman and I would join you and give the whole "Four Corners of the World" perspective. Just let us know where we can draw the checks.
User avatar
bourski
MilitaryMAAN
MilitaryMAAN
 
Posts: 1197
Joined: Tue Mar 04, 2008 5:13 pm

Re: MAAN on local West Palm Beach, FL News

Postby Sirbob » Wed Apr 09, 2008 2:16 pm

cc_Architect wrote:They found our story interesting and want to highlight it on the morning news and possibly the evening news. I've got some ideas for what to talk about but they have no official questions, so I guess I'll just wing it. That's what I mostly do anyways, so we'll see what happens.

I've got a store at CafePress.com for merchandise, but it's by no means ready to be released. I've been pretty busy, so it takes some time getting things set up on there. We'll have full line of MAAN apparel and other stuff too. Just need some time to roll it out. I'm going to try to get up and running by this weekend. I'll let you all know when and where it's located.

They do want another member (from the West Palm area) to interview as well. I know we've got someone from Stuart, FL and from Port St. Lucie, FL I've just gotta find out who and if they can help me make this happen.


Does this mean we have an official MAAN logo? If so Arch get a hold of me.
User avatar
Sirbob
Guest
Guest
 
Posts: 5812
Joined: Tue Mar 04, 2008 10:37 pm

Re: MAAN on local West Palm Beach, FL News

Postby smokestack08 » Wed Apr 09, 2008 3:40 pm

I think this clan is about to get huge.... :beers:
User avatar
smokestack08
MAAN Member
MAAN Member
 
Posts: 143
Joined: Tue Mar 04, 2008 4:34 pm
Location: Clinton IN

Re: MAAN on local West Palm Beach, FL News

Postby Zombie-007 » Wed Apr 09, 2008 8:54 pm

I want to hear about the first time a MAAN guy on vacation wanders into another MAAN guy sporting the merchandise.

Somewhere tropical:

"Yo, MAAN Clan", "I'm in that Clan"
"Yo, So am I"
"What's your PSN"
"Zombie-007"
"Duuuuuuuuuuuude, it's JJ"
"My MAAN Brutha, can I team kill you"
"Let's get a beer"
User avatar
Zombie-007
MAAN Member
MAAN Member
 
Posts: 892
Joined: Tue Mar 04, 2008 2:51 pm

Next

Return to News & Announcements

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 0 guests