Thursday Night Raid Group

Main forum for all things related to Destiny games.

Moderator: Game Moderators

Re: Thursday Night Raid Group

Postby Rigg44 » Fri Jan 19, 2018 12:17 pm

Good run last night hope we can finish it tonight.
User avatar
Rigg44
MAAN Member
MAAN Member
 
Posts: 1409
Joined: Sun Mar 28, 2010 10:38 pm

Re: Thursday Night Raid Group

Postby Archor » Fri Jan 19, 2018 5:02 pm

I can't be on tonight, but I will potentially be around on Saturday. Best of luck if you guys go tonight.
User avatar
Archor
MilitaryMAAN
MilitaryMAAN
 
Posts: 996
Joined: Fri Oct 09, 2009 7:30 pm
Location: Minneapolis, MN

Re: Thursday Night Raid Group

Postby zerodev » Sat Jan 20, 2018 8:07 pm

Did you guys finish? I'm available tonight or tomorrow night if we want to try. Had a lot of fun, thanks for showing me the ropes.
zerodev
MAAN Applicant
MAAN Applicant
 
Posts: 11
Joined: Fri Dec 29, 2017 6:32 pm
Location: South Florida

Re: Thursday Night Raid Group

Postby Rigg44 » Mon Jan 22, 2018 12:43 pm

Nope, we did not finish it. I will be grinding my last characters ornaments tonight but might be convinced to finish it up.
User avatar
Rigg44
MAAN Member
MAAN Member
 
Posts: 1409
Joined: Sun Mar 28, 2010 10:38 pm

Re: Thursday Night Raid Group

Postby Archor » Mon Jan 22, 2018 4:04 pm

I could be on tonight for that if we want to shoot for 8:30pm central.
User avatar
Archor
MilitaryMAAN
MilitaryMAAN
 
Posts: 996
Joined: Fri Oct 09, 2009 7:30 pm
Location: Minneapolis, MN

Re: Thursday Night Raid Group

Postby zerodev » Mon Jan 22, 2018 7:34 pm

I’m available.
zerodev
MAAN Applicant
MAAN Applicant
 
Posts: 11
Joined: Fri Dec 29, 2017 6:32 pm
Location: South Florida

Re: Thursday Night Raid Group

Postby Rigg44 » Mon Feb 05, 2018 1:37 pm

After two weeks off I am ready to get our raid group back to it. We have had very spotty attendance ever since implementing the rotation. So if you want off the list please let me know. I am implementing a new rule if you miss your allotted time two weeks in a row without notification of your absence ahead of time you will be removed from rotation. You can gain a spot back after clarifying your availability.

Thursday (2/8/18) 8:30 central. I would recommend if you are not in the lineup but still want to raid, be around. We always have at least one no show. Fill ins will be prioritized by placement on list. The lineup is

1. Sparkxxkc
2.
3. Starski
4. Midnight
5. Kiniva
6. NealyPlum
7. Archor
8. Portor
9. Majordamage
10. Rigg44
11. Sparks 02
12. Swany
13. 13. NJ (Requested to be removed while traveling, Ill leave him at 13)
Last edited by Rigg44 on Tue Feb 06, 2018 1:10 am, edited 1 time in total.
User avatar
Rigg44
MAAN Member
MAAN Member
 
Posts: 1409
Joined: Sun Mar 28, 2010 10:38 pm

Re: Thursday Night Raid Group

Postby KillaMike270 » Mon Feb 05, 2018 7:40 pm

You can take me off.
KillaMike270
MAAN Member
MAAN Member
 
Posts: 995
Joined: Tue Jun 14, 2011 5:20 pm
Location: Owensboro, Kentucky

Re: Thursday Night Raid Group

Postby zwdiesel » Mon Feb 05, 2018 8:47 pm

I don't have pool this week, so I'll try to be on in case you need a sub.
[ img ]
I bet you were a hot two year old!
User avatar
zwdiesel
MAAN Manager
MAAN Manager
 
Posts: 10321
Joined: Mon Feb 01, 2010 3:41 pm
Location: Spooner, WI

Re: Thursday Night Raid Group

Postby Rigg44 » Tue Feb 06, 2018 1:09 am

KillaMike270 wrote:You can take me off.


Sorry to hear it
User avatar
Rigg44
MAAN Member
MAAN Member
 
Posts: 1409
Joined: Sun Mar 28, 2010 10:38 pm

Re: Thursday Night Raid Group

Postby Rigg44 » Tue Feb 06, 2018 1:10 am

zwdiesel wrote:I don't have pool this week, so I'll try to be on in case you need a sub.



Sounds good
User avatar
Rigg44
MAAN Member
MAAN Member
 
Posts: 1409
Joined: Sun Mar 28, 2010 10:38 pm

Re: Thursday Night Raid Group

Postby Archor » Wed Feb 07, 2018 8:56 pm

I can be around. Last few rotations were a bust for me anyways with the attendance issues so might be nice to get a raid in.
User avatar
Archor
MilitaryMAAN
MilitaryMAAN
 
Posts: 996
Joined: Fri Oct 09, 2009 7:30 pm
Location: Minneapolis, MN

Re: Thursday Night Raid Group

Postby Rigg44 » Mon Feb 12, 2018 6:47 pm

After another week of no shows and ending up being one short for the raid, this will be the last week for giving the rotation a try. If we struggle to field a team again this week I am reverting our format back to a sign up list open to all.

Thursday (2/15/18) 8:30 central. I would recommend if you are not in the lineup but still want to raid, be around. We always have at least one no show. Fill ins will be prioritized by placement on list. The lineup is

1. Swany
2. Sparkxxkc
3. Starski
4. Midnight
5. Kiniva
6. NealyPlum
7. Archor
8. Portor
9. Majordamage
10. Rigg44
11. Sparks 02
12. NJ (Requested to be removed while traveling, Ill leave him at 12)
User avatar
Rigg44
MAAN Member
MAAN Member
 
Posts: 1409
Joined: Sun Mar 28, 2010 10:38 pm

Re: Thursday Night Raid Group

Postby zerodev » Tue Feb 13, 2018 12:16 am

I’m available this week.
zerodev
MAAN Applicant
MAAN Applicant
 
Posts: 11
Joined: Fri Dec 29, 2017 6:32 pm
Location: South Florida

Re: Thursday Night Raid Group

Postby NealyPlum » Tue Feb 13, 2018 11:03 am

Rigg44 wrote:After another week of no shows and ending up being one short for the raid, this will be the last week for giving the rotation a try. If we struggle to field a team again this week I am reverting our format back to a sign up list open to all.

Thursday (2/15/18) 8:30 central. I would recommend if you are not in the lineup but still want to raid, be around. We always have at least one no show. Fill ins will be prioritized by placement on list. The lineup is

1. Swany
2. Sparkxxkc
3. Starski
4. Midnight
5. Kiniva
6. NealyPlum
7. Archor
8. Portor
9. Majordamage
10. Rigg44
11. Sparks 02
12. NJ (Requested to be removed while traveling, Ill leave him at 12)


With my shitty schedule, failure to communicate frequently, and zero drive to play you were probably right to initially pull me... Lol sorry for inconveniencing everyone, prob just pull me off the list, should make things easier..
User avatar
NealyPlum
MAAN Member
MAAN Member
 
Posts: 817
Joined: Sat Aug 22, 2015 3:03 am

Re: Thursday Night Raid Group

Postby Rigg44 » Tue Feb 13, 2018 12:40 pm

zerodev wrote:I’m available this week.

This is the last week I am giving the rotation a try but if you want to possibly get in be on at 8 central time on Thursday evening. We will more than likely have room.
User avatar
Rigg44
MAAN Member
MAAN Member
 
Posts: 1409
Joined: Sun Mar 28, 2010 10:38 pm

Re: Thursday Night Raid Group

Postby Rigg44 » Tue Feb 13, 2018 12:42 pm

NealyPlum wrote:
Rigg44 wrote:After another week of no shows and ending up being one short for the raid, this will be the last week for giving the rotation a try. If we struggle to field a team again this week I am reverting our format back to a sign up list open to all.

Thursday (2/15/18) 8:30 central. I would recommend if you are not in the lineup but still want to raid, be around. We always have at least one no show. Fill ins will be prioritized by placement on list. The lineup is

1. Swany
2. Sparkxxkc
3. Starski
4. Midnight
5. Kiniva
6. NealyPlum
7. Archor
8. Portor
9. Majordamage
10. Rigg44
11. Sparks 02
12. NJ (Requested to be removed while traveling, Ill leave him at 12)


With my shitty schedule, failure to communicate frequently, and zero drive to play you were probably right to initially pull me... Lol sorry for inconveniencing everyone, prob just pull me off the list, should make things easier..


Np, hope to see you back on at some point. I have been playing FN a bit more but still haven't caught the bug.
User avatar
Rigg44
MAAN Member
MAAN Member
 
Posts: 1409
Joined: Sun Mar 28, 2010 10:38 pm

Re: Thursday Night Raid Group

Postby zerodev » Fri Feb 16, 2018 7:08 pm

That gauntlet...
zerodev
MAAN Applicant
MAAN Applicant
 
Posts: 11
Joined: Fri Dec 29, 2017 6:32 pm
Location: South Florida

Previous

Return to Destiny Series

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest

cron