Hells Redeemer (upgraded Tomahawk)

Discussion related to Zombies in all Call of Duty series' games.

Hells Redeemer (upgraded Tomahawk)

Postby grunik » Tue May 28, 2013 2:45 pm

grunik
MAAN Member
MAAN Member

Re: Hells Redeemer (upgraded Tomahawk)

Postby Tguntx » Tue May 28, 2013 7:28 pm

I may try for this one when i get home from work tonight, unfortunatly it will be late.
Tguntx
Military MAAN R.I.P.
Military MAAN R.I.P.

Postby CharlesHustle » Tue May 28, 2013 10:21 pm

It's actually called Hell's RETRIEVER... But that's ok. I got the HR earlier today for the first time and it is bad ass. You can get it in early rounds pretty easily of you have a team that is coordinated and makes getting it a priority.

1st step is to have only one person shoot zombies in the first round long enough to get a 1000 points. Then have that person unlock the door to the first hound on Broadway. After that, just lure the rest of the zombies to the first hound, killing at a slow enough pace that the hound can feed on multiple zombies.

After that use a similar type of game plan until you reach the other hounds. Just make sure to not waste points and unlock the right doors.
Respect the CoC.
CharlesHustle
MAAN Member
MAAN Member

Postby lgk287 » Wed May 29, 2013 5:23 am

DthB4Dishonr wrote:It's actually called Hell's RETRIEVER... But that's ok. I got the HR earlier today for the first time and it is bad ass. You can get it in early rounds pretty easily of you have a team that is coordinated and makes getting it a priority.

1st step is to have only one person shoot zombies in the first round long enough to get a 1000 points. Then have that person unlock the door to the first hound on Broadway. After that, just lure the rest of the zombies to the first hound, killing at a slow enough pace that the hound can feed on multiple zombies.

After that use a similar type of game plan until you reach the other hounds. Just make sure to not waste points and unlock the right doors.

The Hell's Redeemer is an upgraded Hell's Retriever.
lgk287
MAAN Member
MAAN Member

Postby peeperz99 » Wed May 29, 2013 8:55 am

lgk287 wrote:
DthB4Dishonr wrote:It's actually called Hell's RETRIEVER... But that's ok. I got the HR earlier today for the first time and it is bad ass. You can get it in early rounds pretty easily of you have a team that is coordinated and makes getting it a priority.

The Hell's Redeemer is an upgraded Hell's Retriever.

What?! You can pack a punch the tomahawk?

Sent from my Milestone PLUS using Tapatalk 2
[ img ] THANKS CABOT!!!

:popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn:
peeperz99
MAAN Member
MAAN Member

Postby duke_nukem20 » Wed May 29, 2013 9:52 am

No you can't pack a punch the tomahawk but through the series of events listed in the YouTube video you get a blue one. Apparently suppose to be s one hit kill for a long time
duke_nukem20
MAAN Member
MAAN Member

Postby CharlesHustle » Wed May 29, 2013 10:44 am

lgk287 wrote:The Hell's Redeemer is an upgraded Hell's Retriever.

Well, fuck me.
Respect the CoC.
CharlesHustle
MAAN Member
MAAN Member

Postby grunik » Wed May 29, 2013 12:00 pm

I got both the golden spork and redeemer last night. They are awesome. The redeemer killed brutus in single hits on level 25 and you could run circles throwing a powered up tomahawk and never fire a bullet. I'm going for the redeemer every time i play mob of the dead. the golden spork was cool, but i didn't utilize it like i could have.

Sent from my ASUS Transformer Pad TF300T using Tapatalk 2
grunik
MAAN Member
MAAN Member

Postby Tguntx » Wed May 29, 2013 1:46 pm

grunik wrote:I got both the golden spork and redeemer last night. They are awesome. The redeemer killed brutus in single hits on level 25 and you could run circles throwing a powered up tomahawk and never fire a bullet. I'm going for the redeemer every time i play mob of the dead. the golden spork was cool, but i didn't utilize it like i could have.

Nice, if your on this weekend i still want to get this done
Tguntx
Military MAAN R.I.P.
Military MAAN R.I.P.

Postby Tguntx » Wed May 29, 2013 1:46 pm

grunik wrote:I got both the golden spork and redeemer last night. They are awesome. The redeemer killed brutus in single hits on level 25 and you could run circles throwing a powered up tomahawk and never fire a bullet. I'm going for the redeemer every time i play mob of the dead. the golden spork was cool, but i didn't utilize it like i could have.

Nice, if your on this weekend i still want to get this done
Tguntx
Military MAAN R.I.P.
Military MAAN R.I.P.

Postby Big_J_29 » Thu May 30, 2013 7:47 am

Count me in, just let me know when.

Message carried by a Swallow using Coconut Husk hand woven paper!
Big_J_29
MAAN Member
MAAN Member

Postby lgk287 » Thu May 30, 2013 1:42 pm

DthB4Dishonr wrote:
lgk287 wrote:The Hell's Redeemer is an upgraded Hell's Retriever.

Well, fuck me.

You're welcome :grin:
lgk287
MAAN Member
MAAN Member

Return to COD - Zombies