[MAAN] A_BLK_DUDE

This forum is a place to post about our Fallen MAAN. Those who are gone, but not forgotten. May they Rest In Peace.

[MAAN] A_BLK_DUDE

Postby ipd19 » Tue Oct 02, 2012 6:23 pm

In honor of BLK_DUDE I thought we could post some of his best quotes here.

A_BLK_DUDE wrote:To tell you the truth i tried to play KZ2 yesterday and wife told me to stop playin cause it was gonna make her up-chuck. So like the good hubby i am.......I kept playin haha

A_BLK_DUDE wrote:just send me an invite.......im usually waitin for a MAAN room anyway
every party needs a token blk dude :dunno:

A_BLK_DUDE wrote:WELCOME 2 THE MEENST GROUPS OF MAAN LOL
ADD IF YA WISH
THAT IS RIGHT A_BLK_DUDE
EVERY GREAT CLAN MUST HAVE ONE :twisted:

A_BLK_DUDE wrote:I LIKE 2 SIT ON MY HANDS BEFORE EVERY MATCH.......THATS WHY I SPAWN LATE SOMETIMES......HAHAHAHAHAHA

A_BLK_DUDE wrote:WAIT......IS TOPO REALLY A MIDGET????????

A_BLK_DUDE wrote::spanked: I would love to meet all your moms aynd tell them what fine meen my sperm has become lol

A_BLK_DUDE wrote:10TH PRESTIGE IS NOTHING SPECIAL......IF YOUR A NOOB LOL....
HEY WE CAN ALWAYS HAVE A RACE TO SEE WHO CAN GET TO THE HIGHEST LVL ON BLK OPS :twisted: :twisted:

A_BLK_DUDE wrote:SHIFT bUttON dOESnT exIsT iN MY wORLd!!!!!!!

A_BLK_DUDE wrote:CANADA HAS A MILITARY???????????
NEWS TO ME!!!!!!
I THOUGHT THEY WOULD JUST CALL ESKIMO AND SHE'LL HANDLE ALL THIER PROBLEMS...... :dunno: :dunno: :dunno:
ipd19
MAAN Manager
MAAN Manager

Re: [MAAN] A_BLK_DUDE

Postby Ruger20 » Tue Oct 02, 2012 6:36 pm

No a funny one, but I thought it fit - of course, it's not all caps and no :popcorn: :popcorn: so - did he really write it? :?

A_BLK_DUDE wrote:But in all honesty though the most important stat I see in BF3 is a whole group of MAAN on one side and a group of randoms on the other.....Tht my friends is a STAT FOR YOUR ASS!!!!

And in honor of him, I present you:

:popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn:
Ruger20
MAAN Manager
MAAN Manager

Postby cc_Architect » Tue Oct 02, 2012 7:21 pm

:cry:
[ img ]
PSN ID: cc_Architect
Official MAAN Merchandise at http://www.cafepress.com/maan_clan and http://www.zazzle.com/cc_architect
cc_Architect
Founder of MAAN
Founder of MAAN

Postby NehpetS_HteiK » Tue Oct 02, 2012 7:49 pm

SMH! Just Awesome!!! :popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn:
:cry:
[ img ]
I Play To Win!
NehpetS_HteiK
MilitaryMAAN
MilitaryMAAN

Postby KryptosPhantom » Tue Oct 02, 2012 8:10 pm

A list of links to noteworthy BLK_DUDE threads:
Someday in the future, somebody will say "Hey, do you remember that one BLK_DUDE thread about......???"

- The thread where Kwixilver told the sad news
Erwin T. Cox a.k.a. A_BLK_DUDE

- Condolences from NCRW
Sorry for the loss of BLK, Ncrw sends our condolences

- The thread for information regarding donations. Post #2 is the video where Kwix presents Erwin's wife, Erica with our gift.
Flower and Expenses fund for A_BLK_DUDE

- BLK_DUDE's radio station thread. It takes over 11 pages before we bumped it in his honor.
MAANCLAN RADIO!!!!!

- Erwin's first post.
Asking for friends to play W@W

- His application thread
Tue Jun 02, 2009 4:02 pm

Erwin, it was great playing with you dude. My wife said you won't have any lag in heaven.
ROCK ON BROTHER :popcorn:
Last edited by KryptosPhantom on Thu Oct 04, 2012 8:02 pm, edited 1 time in total.
MAAN Float: 2010 - 2011 - 2012 - 2013 - 2014 - 2015 - 2016

[ img ]
KryptosPhantom
MAAN Member
MAAN Member

[MAAN] A_BLK_DUDE

Postby dpickett » Tue Oct 02, 2012 9:58 pm

Wow. This is not the first time I lost an online friend. It feels awful and confusing. What a great guy. He will be missed. =|
dpickett
MAAN Member
MAAN Member

Postby wildirishman00 » Fri Oct 05, 2012 2:49 pm

I crack a few :beers: for my fallen brother. All my condolences to his family and friends. Were going to miss you i know your in a better place tearing up noobs :gun: :guns:. Until we meet again brother try and save a few noobs for the rest of us
A message from your friendly neighborhood Irishman :beers:
wildirishman00
MAAN Member
MAAN Member

Postby CouchClown » Fri Oct 05, 2012 3:32 pm

i did not kno this maan well but may he rest in peace and be at peace now that he is in a better place.
CouchClown
MAAN Member
MAAN Member

Return to In Remembrance Of Our Fallen MAAN