Battle Field :Bad Company 2

Post anything related to BFBC2 here. Got info regarding the newest patch or Booster pack? Post it here.

Moderator: Game Moderators

Battle Field :Bad Company 2

Postby Sirbob » Wed Apr 08, 2009 12:41 pm

Pre orders are now being taken at Gamestop. Reserve now and you will get the UMP machine gun code for multiplayer firing 500 rounds a minute.
Sirbob

Re: Battle Field :Bad Company 2

Postby Barcode-liilliil » Wed Apr 08, 2009 1:21 pm

the UMP was my fave gun in BF:BC i may have to look into this, though my wife might actually kill me if i ask her about any more games :lol:
[ img ]
PSNID = Barcode-liilliil / Fr0zen-Kold
GAMERTAG = Fr0zen Kold
Barcode-liilliil

Postby bergen007 » Wed Apr 08, 2009 2:49 pm

Sirbob wrote:Pre orders are now being taken at Gamestop. Reserve now and you will get the UMP machine gun code for multiplayer firing 500 rounds a minute.

even though you may get this bad ass gun way before anyone else,you will still get your ass handed to you because thou are a NOOB! :spanked:
after feeling like i got burned on the first BF:BC,i may not even touch this one.
bergen007

Postby Sirbob » Wed Apr 08, 2009 3:01 pm

bergen007 wrote:
Sirbob wrote:Pre orders are now being taken at Gamestop. Reserve now and you will get the UMP machine gun code for multiplayer firing 500 rounds a minute.

even though you may get this bad ass gun way before anyone else,you will still get your ass handed to you because thou are a NOOB! :spanked:
after feeling like i got burned on the first BF:BC,i may not even touch this one.

I'm use to being a :noob: . I've accepted this way of life. How about a :noob: :fingerinhole: sandwhich?
Sirbob

Postby bergen007 » Wed Apr 08, 2009 3:03 pm

Sirbob wrote:
bergen007 wrote:

I'm use to being a :noob: . I've accepted this way of life. How about a :noob: :fingerinhole: sandwhich?

that would be a NOOBwich with MAANoyase. :mean:
bergen007

Postby gtree10 » Wed Apr 08, 2009 3:11 pm

i'm probably going to pass on this one.
You're not paranoid if they really are out to get you!!!!

[ img ]
gtree10
MAAN Member
MAAN Member

Return to BF:BC 2 General Discussion