BF:BC Thursday!

Post anything related to BFBC here. Got info regarding the newest patch or Booster pack? Post it here.

Moderator: Game Moderators

Re: BF:BC Thursday!

Postby Jkar275 » Tue May 26, 2009 9:24 pm

JJ's son, Spikey, told me that a lot of the mic problems have been fixed. If this is true - then I might buy this game all over again since I enjoyed driving the armored vehicles. Is this game worth buying again?
Jkar275
MAAN Member
MAAN Member

Postby TDL4LIFE » Wed May 27, 2009 12:37 pm

Yes MOST of them have been fixed not all. I think Barcode bought it agin from BB and it cost him 5-10 bucks well worth that price IMO
TDL4LIFE
Cruise Director
Cruise Director

Postby Jkar275 » Wed May 27, 2009 1:13 pm

TDL4LIFE wrote:Yes MOST of them have been fixed not all. I think Barcode bought it agin from BB and it cost him 5-10 bucks well worth that price IMO

Hmmm.....it is tempting to buy it again even though I'm still pissed off at EA & DICE for all of the problems that this game had at launch. What problems does this game still have?
Jkar275
MAAN Member
MAAN Member

Postby TDL4LIFE » Wed May 27, 2009 1:31 pm

Well you cant rule out being kicked out of the blue...it hasnt happened to me but I heard someone say it did and as far as mic's they have worked great for me. At most i wont be able to hear 1 person in the lobby but as soon as the game starts all is fine. Im sure others can chime in...I think tasty said he lost all mics and restared to get them back.
TDL4LIFE
Cruise Director
Cruise Director

Postby Jkar275 » Wed May 27, 2009 1:33 pm

TDL4LIFE wrote:Well you cant rule out being kicked out of the blue...it hasnt happened to me but I heard someone say it did and as far as mic's they have worked great for me. At most i wont be able to hear 1 person in the lobby but as soon as the game starts all is fine. Im sure others can chime in...I think tasty said he lost all mics and restared to get them back.

Thank you, TDL! I'll wait & see what other BFBC players have to say too before I make my final decision.
Jkar275
MAAN Member
MAAN Member

Postby PlayAngry » Wed May 27, 2009 2:57 pm

I've been playing it a lot lately without issue Jkar. The mics have worked well for me. For what its selling for these days it's a steal IMO.
PlayAngry

Postby gamingeezer » Wed May 27, 2009 3:24 pm

Please be kind enough to get this game Jkar, so I can get your dogtags!! :lol:
gamingeezer
MAAN Member
MAAN Member

Postby Jkar275 » Wed May 27, 2009 3:29 pm

gamingeezer wrote:Please be kind enough to get this game Jkar, so I can get your dogtags!! :lol:

LOL!!! :lol: Interestingly enough, one of the problems that I had with this game was that I got killed way too easily partly because none of the enemies had any kind of red colored marking above them (like some other games have). If I remember correctly, the only way that you know to distinguish between an enemy & a friendly is that the enemies have no markers but friendlies had their PSN IDs above their heads. Is that still true?
Jkar275
MAAN Member
MAAN Member

Postby Jkar275 » Wed May 27, 2009 3:31 pm

PlayAngry wrote:I've been playing it a lot lately without issue Jkar. The mics have worked well for me. For what its selling for these days it's a steal IMO.

I'm glad that you're not having problems with the mics, PlayAngry :D . Thanks for that info.
Jkar275
MAAN Member
MAAN Member

Postby Barcode-liilliil » Wed May 27, 2009 3:33 pm

jabra, in most non red vs blue games, thats how it is. you know ur enemy by no marker or names or sometimes if u get closse enough, the name is in red.
[ img ]
PSNID = Barcode-liilliil / Fr0zen-Kold
GAMERTAG = Fr0zen Kold
Barcode-liilliil

Postby gamingeezer » Wed May 27, 2009 3:36 pm

Jkar275 wrote:
gamingeezer wrote:Please be kind enough to get this game Jkar, so I can get your dogtags!! :lol:

LOL!!! :lol: Interestingly enough, one of the problems that I had with this game was that I got killed way too easily partly because none of the enemies had any kind of red colored marking above them (like some other games have). If I remember correctly, the only way that you know to distinguish between an enemy & a friendly is that the enemies have no markers but friendlies had their PSN IDs above their heads. Is that still true?

Yes, that is true. Bummer, sounds like I won't be getting your dogtags afterall. :(
gamingeezer
MAAN Member
MAAN Member

Postby Jkar275 » Wed May 27, 2009 3:51 pm

Barcode_liilliil wrote:jabra, in most non red vs blue games, thats how it is. you know ur enemy by no marker or names or sometimes if u get closse enough, the name is in red.

Doesn't this lack of enemy markings aggravate or upset you?
Jkar275
MAAN Member
MAAN Member

Postby gtree10 » Wed May 27, 2009 4:01 pm

Jkar275 wrote:
Barcode_liilliil wrote:jabra, in most non red vs blue games, thats how it is. you know ur enemy by no marker or names or sometimes if u get closse enough, the name is in red.

Just means shoot first, ask questions later.
You're not paranoid if they really are out to get you!!!!

[ img ]
gtree10
MAAN Member
MAAN Member

Postby Jkar275 » Wed May 27, 2009 4:54 pm

gtree10 wrote:
Jkar275 wrote:

Just means shoot first, ask questions later.

LOL!! :lol: I could always play as the Medic and throw out health packs & forget about shooting enemies. :)
Jkar275
MAAN Member
MAAN Member

Postby Jkar275 » Fri May 29, 2009 4:34 pm

I bought BFBC last night on eBay. I hope to receive it in time to play with you next Thurs. night.
Jkar275
MAAN Member
MAAN Member

Postby gamingeezer » Sat May 30, 2009 8:46 pm

Jkar275 wrote:I bought BFBC last night on eBay. I hope to receive it in time to play with you next Thurs. night.

WOO HOO!! Gonna get me some tags!! :D
gamingeezer
MAAN Member
MAAN Member

Postby Jkar275 » Mon Jun 01, 2009 10:09 am

gamingeezer wrote:
Jkar275 wrote:I bought BFBC last night on eBay. I hope to receive it in time to play with you next Thurs. night.

WOO HOO!! Gonna get me some tags!! :D

Not if I teamkill you first. :lol:
Jkar275
MAAN Member
MAAN Member

Previous

Return to BF:BC General Discussion