Why did I ever quit playing this game?

Post anything related to BFBC here. Got info regarding the newest patch or Booster pack? Post it here.

Moderator: Game Moderators

Re: Why did I ever quit playing this game?

Postby gamingeezer » Tue May 19, 2009 2:11 pm

Sirbob wrote:
PlayAngry wrote:With the recent talk of the game I decided to pick it up again. (It's dirt cheap now most places) and you guys are right it is a kickass game. Can't remember why I got rid of it. Will be adding this to my gaming rotation for sure.

I'll play with ya Angry. I've been catching up on single player for the tropheys. See ya online, soon, I hope.

I've been doing the same thing, getting my trophies in single player. Although I did get online on Jsmilak's birthday to give him a few "little presents"!! Hope to see you online in Hawx and BFBC. 8-)
gamingeezer
MAAN Member
MAAN Member

Postby PlayAngry » Tue May 19, 2009 2:30 pm

gamingeezer wrote:
Sirbob wrote:
PlayAngry wrote:With the recent talk of the game I decided to pick it up again. (It's dirt cheap now most places) and you guys are right it is a kickass game. Can't remember why I got rid of it. Will be adding this to my gaming rotation for sure.

I'll play with ya Angry. I've been catching up on single player for the tropheys. See ya online, soon, I hope.

I've been doing the same thing, getting my trophies in single player. Although I did get online on Jsmilak's birthday to give him a few "little presents"!! Hope to see you online in Hawx and BFBC. 8-)

Don't think I have you on my Friends List geezer. We shall have to remedy that.
Man, forgotten how much fun this game is. I absolutely love the feel of the gameplay and the weapons sound effects are outstanding.
PlayAngry

Postby MattTheRat » Tue May 19, 2009 3:45 pm

I love grabbing someone’s tags. It's like the biggest insult if you shank them in the back while they are trying to be sneaky. It's worse than getting tea bagged. Except taking someone’s tags THEN tea bagging them.
MattTheRat
MAAN Member
MAAN Member

Postby gtree10 » Tue May 19, 2009 4:43 pm

MattTheRat wrote:I love grabbing someone’s tags. It's like the biggest insult if you shank them in the back while they are trying to be sneaky. It's worse than getting tea bagged. Except taking someone’s tags THEN tea bagging them.

Take their tags then take a picture of you taking their tags!!!!!!!
You're not paranoid if they really are out to get you!!!!

[ img ]
gtree10
MAAN Member
MAAN Member

Postby rmm » Tue May 19, 2009 4:48 pm

what time are you guys playing? i havent seen anybody on my list with the game in recently
shorttricky wrote:If that's really what you think, you need to pick up some books and learn some shit.
rmm
MAAN Member
MAAN Member

Postby Sirbob » Tue May 19, 2009 5:02 pm

rmm wrote:what time are you guys playing? i havent seen anybody on my list with the game in recently

I'm not usually on untill after 9pm mountain time. Angry is Central time, Geezer is Pacific time.
Sirbob

Previous

Return to BF:BC General Discussion