Who still owns this game?

Post anything related to BFBC here. Got info regarding the newest patch or Booster pack? Post it here.

Moderator: Game Moderators

Re: Who still owns this game?

Postby MattTheRat » Tue Apr 28, 2009 5:58 pm

I have been getting back into this one as well. Don't know why I left it. It is really fun. I grabbed Captiankeeper's tags last night.
MattTheRat
MAAN Member
MAAN Member

Postby VelocityRed8 » Tue Apr 28, 2009 7:35 pm

I've got it. Was a fun ass game for a minute, but the mic thing was such a turn off I just dropped it one day and never played it again. Honestly that surprises me, since I'm not much of a talker...
VelocityRed8

Postby Mossad » Tue Apr 28, 2009 8:09 pm

I popped it in today and played a few matches. It seemed to run really smooth, there are even new maps that I had never seen before. I didn't hear a single person talk on the mics so I don't know if that part is fixed or not. Even if they are fixed it looks like the general population has given up on the mics. I think I'll give this a shot the next few nights, I really liked this game, it suits my play style very well.
Mossad

Postby CaptainKeeper » Tue Apr 28, 2009 10:18 pm

MattTheRat wrote:I have been getting back into this one as well. Don't know why I left it. It is really fun. I grabbed Captiankeeper's tags last night.

Yeah, the last few nights I have been on playing. Its a fun game. I think I am going to stick with it for a while. When I first got the game, I jumped right in to MP. I have now been working through the SP, and all the special weapons/abilities finally make sense to me. As for the mics not working...I don't even bother putting mine on for this game. The odds you end up with people you actually want to talk to are pretty slim anyway. They do appear to work though among your squad.

We're even now Matt, I got your tags :mean: (I really dig this whole dog tag concept)
CaptainKeeper
MAAN Member
MAAN Member

Postby tward392 » Wed Apr 29, 2009 6:36 am

CaptainKeeper wrote:
MattTheRat wrote:I have been getting back into this one as well. Don't know why I left it. It is really fun. I grabbed Captiankeeper's tags last night.

Yeah, the last few nights I have been on playing. Its a fun game. I think I am going to stick with it for a while. When I first got the game, I jumped right in to MP. I have now been working through the SP, and all the special weapons/abilities finally make sense to me. As for the mics not working...I don't even bother putting mine on for this game. The odds you end up with people you actually want to talk to are pretty slim anyway. They do appear to work though among your squad.

We're even now Matt, I got your tags :mean: (I really dig this whole dog tag concept)

It was a fun game, but then more games came out...... Plus it seems like it took them forever to fix the problems... When it first started we had a lot of MAAN in game... I've collected a lot of MAAN Tags! That was funnest part of the game too me.....
tward392
MAAN Member
MAAN Member

Postby jsmilak » Wed Apr 29, 2009 9:58 am

gamingeezer wrote:
jsmilak wrote:I still have it as well. Love this game but Warhawk takes most of my online time :)

Do you also give out "little presents" in this game?? :lol: I still have this game, but I've never gone online. Looks like I'll have to check it out.

I try, as much as possible, but most of time I am on receiving end! ;)
jsmilak
MAAN Member
MAAN Member

Postby BADDPAPA » Wed Apr 29, 2009 11:28 am

have it and play it,,, :mrgreen:
BADDPAPA
MAAN Member
MAAN Member

Postby MattTheRat » Wed Apr 29, 2009 1:06 pm

jsmilak wrote:
gamingeezer wrote:
jsmilak wrote:I still have it as well. Love this game but Warhawk takes most of my online time :)

Do you also give out "little presents" in this game?? :lol: I still have this game, but I've never gone online. Looks like I'll have to check it out.

J,
You and cap Keeper kicked the crap out of me last night. I was trying so hard to get your tags but didn't. Next time you and I are On, I'll send you an invite so we or I can get that Trophy for playing with your dog's.
MattTheRat
MAAN Member
MAAN Member

Postby CaptainKeeper » Wed Apr 29, 2009 9:18 pm

MattTheRat wrote:
jsmilak wrote:
gamingeezer wrote:

J,
You and cap Keeper kicked the crap out of me last night. I was trying so hard to get your tags but didn't. Next time you and I are On, I'll send you an invite so we or I can get that Trophy for playing with your dog's.

I am down for grabbing that trophy :D
CaptainKeeper
MAAN Member
MAAN Member

Postby jsmilak » Thu Apr 30, 2009 9:44 am

CaptainKeeper wrote:
MattTheRat wrote:
jsmilak wrote:
gamingeezer wrote:

J,

I am down for grabbing that trophy :D

Hunt is on guys :beers:
jsmilak
MAAN Member
MAAN Member

Postby Barcode-liilliil » Thu May 21, 2009 7:19 pm

i just got this game again yesterday and am down to grab anyones dogtags that get in my way :lol:
[ img ]
PSNID = Barcode-liilliil / Fr0zen-Kold
GAMERTAG = Fr0zen Kold
Barcode-liilliil

Postby KwikAg » Mon May 25, 2009 8:58 am

Played some campaign this weekend. I'm mixing things up more now, so would be willing to have a BF:BC night each week.
KwikAg
MAAN Manager
MAAN Manager

Previous

Return to BF:BC General Discussion